1. No student shall be granted any leave without prior permission through a written application from his/her parents/guardian except in emergency situation and sickness.
2. If a student remains absent from the school ,without any intimation to school continuously for more than twenty days,his/her name will be struck off the rolls. A students thus struck off, may be re-admitted at the discretion of the Principal on payment of full admission fee, arrears in full,provided the vacancy has not been filled up in the meantime.
3. Students suffering from any infectious disease must complete the quarantine/rest period prescribed by the doctor before re-joining the school. This should be indicated on the medical certificate.
4. No student in the school will be allowed to leave the school during school hours . Only in exceptional cases Principal may at her/his discretion allow only parents with their escort cards to take their wards from the school.Escort cards are compulsory.
5. Parents should discourage their wards from remaining absent just before exams as attendance is compulsory for the students to appear in exams.Parents should also make sure that the students should not take leaves before and after holidays.
6. Leave applications should be submitted at Gate/Reception .
1. Late comers will not be allowed to enter the school premises. The School gate will be closed 5 minutes before the School starts.
2. It is compulsory for all the students to attend school assembly.If one is medically unfit he/she has to take permission from the class teacher to sit in the class
3. No student at any time (even during PTMs) shall enter the school campus without proper school uniform.
4. Students at all times should show respect,courtesy and be polite in their daily interaction with teachers,school staff and fellow students.
5. Abusive language ,rudeness or violence of any kind on the part of any student within school premises shall not be tolerated and may lead to strict punishment.
6. Immorality, misbehaviour, grave insubordination, discourtesy or disrespect and contempt of authority ,violence of any kind or willful damage to property are punishable actions and sufficient reason for dismissal. Damage of any kind will be penalised.
St. Thomas School
if you have enquiry regarding admission simply Mail us at