• School transportation facility is available for those students who are desirous of availing it.
• Parents who wish to avail transport facility should fill in the BUS AVAILABILITY form available at the school's transport counter/gate.
• Parents who want School Transport for their wards shall furnish a written undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any damage/injury/loss of life/or property due to any accident.
• In case, the parents want a change of Bus Stops/routes, should fill up the form available in the website/gate shall be submitted at the school transport counter. However, the transport facility will be provided in the changed routes only if seats are available.
• A calendar month's notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a student from the school transport.The running quarter's transport charges should be given.No application will be accepted for the last quarter.
• Other than normal school hours /days ,the parents have to arrange own transport for dropping and picking of their wards
• The transportation fee is charged for 11 months in a year, irrespective of any unforeseen long holidays that occur due to various reasons.
Any complaint or suggestion regarding the school transport has to be reported to the Principal.Parents should not argue or manhandle the bus staff or detain the bus route. The transport facility will be withdrawn in case of such action.
• Students who avail the school Bus/Transport facility service should report to the assigned pick-up point at least five minutes before the stipulated time.
• The buses will not wait for any late comers
• Students are expected to behave responsibly while travelling in the school bus.
• Indiscipline behaviour in the school bus will make the students ineligible to use school transport. Bus monitor will help in maintaining discipline.
• Students should keep away from the doors of the bus while it is in motion.
• A student will not be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he/she is assigned.
• Student will board the bus in an orderly manner, giving due priority to younger students.
• Parents or an assigned person of classes Nur - III and grown up girls should be present at their stop to collect the students at a given time.
• The following acts will be viewed seriously :
• Discourtesy and disobedience to the Lady Guard/Driver or Conductor.
• Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion, standing on footboard.
• Discourtesy to other children.
• Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus, keeping head or hand outside the windows.
• Trying to distract bus driver's attention.
• Destroying bus property.
if you have enquiry regarding admission simply Mail us at