Parents seeking admission for their children should note the following to avoid any inconvenience:-
- Eligibility Criteria
||Age Criteria as on 31stMarch 2018
||Children born between 1st November 2013 to 31st March 2015(3 yrs to 4.5 yrs)
||Children born between 1st November 2012 to 31st March 2013(4.5 yrs to 5.5 yrs)
||Children born between 1st November 2011 to 31st March 2012(5.5 yrs to 6.5 yrs)
||Children born between 1stNovember 2010 to 31st March 2011(6.5 yrs to 7.5 yrs)
||Children born between 1stNovember 2009 to 31st March 2010(7.5 yrs to 8.5 yrs)
||Children born between 1stNovember 2008 to 31st March 2009(8.5 yrs to 9.5 yrs)
||Children born between 1stNovember 2007 to 31st March 2008(7.5 yrs to 8.5 yrs)
- The Form of a child whose age is lesser than/more than above mentioned age, will not be accepted
- Registration forms can be downloaded from the school website (www.stthomasghaziabad.org) from 17th January, 2018 onwards. Forms will also available from the school reception at Loni,Sahibabad and Indirapuram braches during these dates(Timings:10.30 a.m -12.00 noon)
- Duly filled Registration Forms and relevant documents are to be attached and submitted at the Registration counter at Loni branch from 24th January 2018 onwards. (Timings: 11:00 am – 1:30 pm.). Incomplete forms will be rejected.DO NOT STAPLE THE FORM DURING SUBMISSION
- Registration fee at the time of submission of Registration Form is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). This amount is to be paid in CASH along with the Registration Form and is non - refundable.
- Original Birth Certificate obtained from the Municipal Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat should be submitted at the time of interaction. (After verification, the Original will be returned.)
- The names of short listed candidates along with the intimation of dates for informal parental interaction will be displayed in the School website (www.stthomasghaziabad.org) as well as on the school notice board on 12th February, 2018 at 2.00 p.m.
- Decision by the management will be final regarding Selection & Admission.
- Mere Registration does not guarantee admission.
- No recommendations will be entertained.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration forms:
- Self attested copy of the Birth Certificate obtained from Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat. (Affidavit or Hospital Certificate will not be accepted.) Any change in Date of Birth on later stage will not be accepted.
- Family photograph ( Post card size ,combined one).Photograph clicked on any other occassion will not be enterained.
- Baptism Certificate & a letter from the Parish Priest. (For Christian Minority Students Only).
- Certified copy of BPL Card issued by the Magistrate. (for BPL Category only)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) to be submitted.
- Affix recent passport size photographs of the candidate at the designated places on the form.
- Residence proof. (Rent Deed, Registration of the House, Electricity/Telephone Bill etc.)
* Documents once submitted along with the registration from will not be returned
Documents needed at the time of interaction:
- Medical Fitness Certificate of the candidate.
- Originals of all the documents will be verified at the time of interaction.
Download Guidelines for admissions 2018-19
REGISTRATION FORM (2018 – 19)-Nursery and Prep
REGISTRATION FORM (2018 – 19)-Class I to V