Parents seeking admission for their children should note the following to avoid any inconvenience:-
1. Eligibility Criteria: For NURSERY: Children born between 31st March 2015 to 1st April 2016.
2. The Form of a child whose age is lesser than/more than above mentioned age, will not be accepted.
3. Registration forms can be downloaded from the school website (www.stthomasghaziabad.org) from 3rd October, 2018 (Wednesday) onwards. Forms will also be available from the School Gate during school hours.
4. Duly filled Registration Forms and relevant documents must be submitted at the School Registration Counter during school hours from 8th October, 2018 (Monday) onwards Incomplete forms will be rejected. DO NOT STAPLE THE FORM DURING SUBMISSION.
5. Registration fee at the time of submission of Registration Form is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only). This amount is to be paid in cash along with the Registration Form and is non - refundable.
6. Original Birth Certificate obtained from the Municipal Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat should be presented at the time of interaction. (After verification, the Original will be returned.)
7. The names of short listed candidates along with the intimation of dates for informal parental interaction will be displayed on the School website (www.stthomasghaziabad.org) as well as on the school notice board on 16th October 2018 (Tuesday) at 2:00 p.m.
8. Decision by the management will be final regarding Selection & Admission.
9. Mere Registration does not guarantee admission.
1. Self attested copy of the Birth Certificate obtained from Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat. (Affidavit or Hospital Certificate will not be accepted.) Any change in Date of Birth on later stage will not be accepted.
2. Family photograph (Post card size, combined one). Photograph clicked on any other occasion will not be entertained.
3. Baptism Certificate & a letter from the Parish Priest. (For Christian Minority Students Only).
4. Certified copy of BPL Card issued by the Magistrate. (For BPL Category only).
5. Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) to be submitted.
6. Affix recent passport size photographs of the candidate at the designated places on the form.
7. Self attested copy of Residence proof (Aadhaar, Voter-ID, Gas Connection, Rent Deed, Registration of the House, Electricity/Telephone Bill etc.)
1. Medical Fitness Certificate of the candidate.
2. Originals of all the documents will be verified at the time of interaction.
if you have enquiry regarding admission simply Mail us at