1. The Tution fee shall be submitted by Cheque only. Cash will not accepted.
2. The fee shall be paid in four quarters - April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March.The fee for the 1st quarter shall be remitted on or before 20th of April, 2nd quarter on before 20th July, 3rd quarter on before 20th October and the last quarter on or before 20th of January.
3. The fee after the due date will be accepted alongwith fine of Rs. 50/- per month (including the running one month).
4. Fees by way of cheque can be dropped in the cheque Drop Boxes kept in the school between 7.30 a.m and 03.30 p.m. Clearing time 12.00 noon.
5. Outstation cheques/Post dated cheques will not be accepted. Any cheques dishonoured will be treated under category of non- payment of the fee and a fine of Rs. 200/- per cheque will be charged.
6. Fee can be deposited in advance for the whole academic year on or before 20th of April, by availing a discount of 5% on the Tution Fee only.
7. Annual charges should be paid along with the fee for the1st Quarter.
8. A Student leaving the school will be issued the transfer certificate only when all dues including the running quarter's fee are cleared. In case of withdrawal of a student the security deposit alone will be refunded (only to the parents). (Those who leave the school in the 3rd Quarter ( beginning from October) are liable to pay the fees up to the month of March.
9. Fee defaulters of more than 2 instalments shall not be permitted to sit for exams and their name shall be struck off from the school enrolment and such students will have to seek re-admission.
10. Cheques duly crossed should be drawn in favour of:
St.Thomas Kindergarten for Nursery & Prep
St. Thomas School for Class I onwards
11. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
12. Those appearing for Board Exams should clear all dues (till March) by 20th of January.
NOTE: For further details please refer the Rules and Regulations given in the Fee Book.
St. Thomas School
if you have enquiry regarding admission simply Mail us at